Friday, November 03, 2006

Boo Radley tree



There's a house for sale in Talking Rock that I pine over every time we drive by. It was a tea room at one time, and although I've never been inside, I've heard it has a kitchen with all the great industrial appliances. It also has that Southern rocking chair front porch that I adore, not to mention being in walking distance to all of the town's antique shops. I discovered yet another perk on our most recent trip--it's what I endearingly call the "Boo Radley tree." Someone should buy it based on the tree alone.

P.S. Kudos to my husband who, giving in to my blogging whims, turned the car around, got flipped off by an angry driver, and stood on a busy road (55 mph) in order to take this picture for me. (:

1 Things not left unsaid:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! I would have been so excited to see that tree myself. And the white picket fence and a lovely yard make the photo even more perfect. Your husband did good for you!