Sunday, July 08, 2007






These are some of the things that I've recently won on ebay in the last few days: a lot of Julia Cameron books (YAY!), a sealing wax gun (who knew that such a thing existed?), and Urgent 2nd Class, a Nick Bantock book that I ordered a few months ago but never received. There's something wonderful about witnessing the mail man pulling up to your driveway and fumbling around in the back of his truck for a package with your name on it.

2 Things not left unsaid:

Keetha said...

Do keep us apprised about that sealing wax gun? And don't you love Julia Cameron? I re-read The Artist's Way ever so often - it's so inspiring.
I just sent you an email!

mam said...

I do a lot of driver's-seat dancing to that song in the car. I just ordered that Nick Bantock book - can't wait to see it!
Hope you're doing well -
Maria