Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cute Bumper Sticker of the Week



Initially, I had imagined taking pictures of every car whose driver/passenger threw lit cigarette butts out the window. What a pet peeve this is for me, especially since I live in a drought-ridden state that could go up in flames at any second. But since I'm REALLY trying to focus on the good stuff in the world, as much for my own happiness as everyone else's, I've decided to point my camera toward the wit and wisdom emanating from American bumpers.

Although this could be a whole separate blog unto itself, I've decided to feature here the funniest, most imaginitive bumber stickers that I discover in my travels. And please don't hold me to the "of the week" part--it could be bi-weekly, monthly even. Or daily, if I get the notion and if traffic provides the opportunity to snap pictures without crashing my car.

0 Things not left unsaid: