Saturday, April 05, 2008

The New Oven




This, my dear readers, is the mamma-jamma of ovens. And not just because I've been without a working oven for six months. Gone now are the days of eeking my way out of bakes sales ("Sooooo sorry. My oven's broken."), or going out to eat instead of cooking ("Sooooo sorry, honey..as you know, our oven's broken."), or eating a vat of raw chocolate chip cookie dough. (Yes, Self, scrape the side of that bowl. Don't be shy, now. Oven's broken...)

2 Things not left unsaid:

Family W said...

6 months without an oven... wow. I might would call that a vacation in and of itself. :-)

Seriously this post had me laughing, so much so I had to read it to my husband. I love your writing style! Wish I could see the picture though..... the mamma-jamma of ovens has to be something to see. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ah, a blessing and a curse.