Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The South



I love to watch the South on the weekends--so many strange and beautiful things transpire. For one, the old men--with youth still welling up in their eyes and souls-- ease their well-preserved, classic cars out of their garages and wheel them up and down main streets, like they did years ago to impress the ladies. (For the record, this lady is still impressed.) Take me for a ride, will you please, and buy me a vanilla coke?

post signature

3 Things not left unsaid:

Mrs. G. said...

Make mine a cherry coke and I'm there!

Keetha said...

Strange and beautiful, yes indeed.

Jacqui G said...

You have such a way with words, as well as with pictures. You are the Charlotte Bronte in my life and I am so envious of your talents.
Thank you for sharing so much of yourself with us - every post is a treasure.
Jacqui