Sunday, November 30, 2008







post signature

3 Things not left unsaid:

femminismo said...

Thanks for checking in with me. I'm glad to be finished with my "novel." I just love your house! It looks so absolutely cozy. You inspire me to put new sofa cushions around and light candles. (BTW, what are the two lights? Flames in the darkness?) - jeanne in Oregon

Southern Girl said...

Hey, Jeanne! Thanks for checking in on me as well...you caught me before I could put the words to the pictures. (: The two lights are Venus and Jupiter in the night sky, which will be right next to the moon both tonight and tomorrow. But tomorrow night it will be super-pronounced if you get a chance to see it and the Oregon weather cooperates!!! (I'm keeping my fingers crossed...the clouds parted tonight so I could get this shot. (:

Anonymous said...

The second picture says, "Walk, please?"