Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Where I Used to Eat My Bacon Biscuits


post signature

2 Things not left unsaid:

Mollye said...

Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh you ate your bacon bisquits in the governors mansion??????????????????????

Sorry you had a sick day but looks like you're back up and running. You are running right? Happy Wednesday, Mollye

Southern Girl said...

Thanks for the comment Mollye!:) I always enjoy hearing from you! This building is actually on the North Campus of the University of Georgia, and I used to pick up a biscuit at a little place called the Mayflower, walk myself onto campus and sit among the splendor.:)

As for up and running, I FINALLY went to the doctor yesterday and he told me I had bronchitis. I'm going to be IN BED for a couple of more days, but this time, with the right kind of medicine. Getting better, SG