Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Morning iPhone Photos






post signature

5 Things not left unsaid:

femminismo said...

Lovely photos. I like the candles all jumbled - and the flags and poignant. You are a very good photographer.

Candace said...

Oh my gosh. I think the last one, in particular, is the metaphorical cat that got my tongue. What superb colours here and the whiteness of the Queen Anne's Lace in the foreground, but really, they are all wonderful.

Thanks so much.
Candace, still in Athens.

Keetha said...

Is this your yard? I should say haven.

I hereby nominate you to host a writers retreat. We'll sit out there and think deep thoughts and drink wine and talk and occasionally write something down. It'll be great!

Unknown said...

I love the flags...

Southern Girl said...

Thanks, everyone, for taking the time to comment on my iPhone pics. It's such a great tool for capturing the little snippets of my life. Keetha, a writer's retreat would be GREAT. Might even inspire me to WRITE SOMETHING. Haha. Bits of Grey Matter, I see on your profile pic that you have the flags, too!!! :)