Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Amen; or A Big F#@!% You to Satan; or The Precautionary Post

This is all I have to say for my 666th post:

Our father, who art in HEAVEN,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done,
On earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou among women,
And Blessed is the Fruit of your Womb Jesus.
Hail Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Just had to show where my loyalties lie. Now I can move on without feeling creeped out. Like I always say, "I'm not superstitious, but I'm not taking any chances."

post signature

2 Things not left unsaid:

Cristina said...

This is awesome!

Candace said...

Yeah, I don't particularly care to hedge bets, either.
Wow, this is some post. And the fact that this happens to be that old black magic number gives me the feeling that things are going to be up in the air for a few till you move on to the next number in your personal lexicon.

Course, I can't tell you what I thought when I saw the TITLE pop up. Have a great one.
Candace in Athens