Wednesday, July 21, 2010
I'm not even kidding. Let me tally up the things that have fallen apart in my household in the last month. Ahem.
1. The brakes on my car. (Got those fixed.)
2. My air-conditioner in my house. (Still, as of this moment, broken.)
3. My vacuum cleaner. Which, by reason of #2, has become doubly inconvenient because the dogs have begun to shed like mad.
4. My washing machine. Dirty clothes have begun to pile up. In a house with no air ventilating through it. Yuck.
5. My weed eater AND lawn mower BOTH. SERIOUSLY? My yard is looking so Boo Radley-ish right now.
6. The cursor on my lap-top has taken on a mind of its own, flits about the screen, or is just plain unresponsive.
I need to start being grateful REALLY QUICKLY for the things that ARE WORKING so that my attitude can shift. Otherwise, I'm going to totally FUH-REAK out.
Imparted by Southern Girl at 11:28 AM